ARR 3.92% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

prawn is practically royalty here so not going to dissent much...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    prawn is practically royalty here so not going to dissent much with the above but the reality here is that central banks need around 3 to 5 years to safely unwind their balance sheets from 10yrs of accommodative share and bond buying, they can’t sell bonds at such at a crippling loss or risk stoking inflation through money supply, selling these would trigger waterfall sale as well (although may do if usd safe haven moves dollar to say 2 vs gbp). They are are struggling to unload shares but have more capacity given previous share growth.

The government (not fed) and corporates will purchase the mines once they have an economic feasibility (see lithium mines) at a much reduced price and USA in particular when usd strength is high. What America does best is use everyone else’s assets first before their own, if they can buy their own asset for cut price they absolutely will do.

Just reaffirm prawn here, your choice is to take part in this or not. The mine at la Paz is not all of a sudden worthless, quite the opposite in fact. How that realises its value and if it does in reality is clouded, remember retail investors always get screwed…. But usually not before they screw themselves!

the above is not written as advice but a personal view based on a complex macro backdrop that could change or I bring completely wrong about in the first time place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.8¢ $263.8K 983.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32154 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 4894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.