ARR 0.00% 29.5¢ american rare earths limited

I do not have much more to add, what I will say though is that...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I do not have much more to add, what I will say though is that la Paz has timing, right now everyman and their dog is after rare earths, the current vogue are highly mineralised clays. They are rather environment unfriendly but higher yielding. The question that has la Paz wondering much like a porph, is there a source?

What la Paz has on its side for a a close PEA, and high likelihood of offtake around 12m to 18m ahead of the wider competitors. That’s a lot of cash at the top of the market at a time where weapons manufacture could be ramping up again, not to mention countries green ambitions.

not saying Halleck creek will may be a bonanza but it is still many years away from operation and the landscape will look really different then in terms of market maturity, there are quite a few mines that will be operational around the same time, all be it MP will be fully functional and is ‘just around the corner’ will add a USP.

There is much to like about the management and their execution of their business plan, also some really fortunate tenants, however the world of mining and politics frequently collide.

please view the above as a personal view, which is not intended to advise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $145.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.8¢ $111.6K 383.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 344 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 374645 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.