CRR 0.00% 1.0¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Assay Results Extend Mavis Lake Swell Zone from Surface 1km, page-39

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    What, next quarterly in Jan? Will be less than 2 quarters remaining by then for sure, so CR at this leave will be huge dilution and lower the sentiment more, but may have to be done worst case scenario.

Outside of that we need so positive attention.

I this there are a combination of factors here and I think the 5 mil dump on ann day was a former large investor like Steven mentioned, although doesn't explain why they wanted out, but could have been anything. I think the drift since then has been short term holders who are seeing WA lithium stocks going gangbusters just for being near another bigger stock. Just want a short term hold and decided to get out. Not looking for a proper investment if you will.

In the mean time we have the

MMI soil surveys for Tot.

Samples have been shipped from Critical Resource’s Dryden Core Facility to an SGS Laboratory
    located in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. A 53 element Standard package – Mobile Metal
    Ion (MMI) leach, ICPMS will be conducted on the samples with results expected in 6-8 weeks.
    So mid dec-ish

UAV Magnetometry

Critical Resources also scheduled a UAV-Magnetometry survey, at a tight 25m line spacing with
    250m tie lines pattern, to be flown at low altitude across the entirety of the prospective LCT-Type
    pegmatite corridor of the Gullwing and Tot Prospects (see Figure 2).
    The survey commenced in late October and is expected to conclude in early November with
    results expected in December 23/January 24.

LiDAR Survey

A LiDAR survey has been completed across Gullwing and Tot property and data analysis and
    modelling is ongoing. A LiDAR survey provides highly accurate elevation models of the local
    terrain.
    LiDAR was captured with > 10 pulses/m2 LiDAR of the ~85.6 sq km. project area. The survey provides
    a digital 0.5m elevation model (DEM) and a digital surface model (DSM).
    A high-resolution orthophoto was also captured to provide the most recent aerial imagery of the
    Gullwing and Tot Property. The elevation model is required for future drill-hole planning due to the
    variable topography in the areas.

And there are still 16 assays backlogged as per last two anns. Not including new results that would be coming in to get tested.

So if they can get another two anns for drill results plus the tot lake prospects........ Who knows aye.

Does anyone know when the lake would be fully frozen at the latitude and area in Canada?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.