ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 860 Posts.
    re: Ann: Assay Results for Black Hill Diamond... Had a good chat thisafternoon with Paul Dowd, Very knowlegable and his non executive directorship at Oz Minerals provides I belive a fantastic conection in terms of understanding the potential in the area.

Princess royal news obviously looking to be in the near term, this is part of defining the resource estimate.

Update on Burra, with the confimation of cabinet after the SA elections Paul mentioned that they were hoping for news around the submitted proposal in the near term. whether it be a few weeks to few months, should that come thorough then this will ignite.

Also spoke about the benefication, some fantastic work being done here. Currently have samples in germany for further assessment.
    Again, significant opportunites should this come together as conceptualised.

Very exciting times here, A happy holder and given current position looks exceedingly cheap.
    the 33m hit at 1.19% at 4m gives a sneaky idea of what may be about to be uncovered. down dip? perhaps, but should burra come through... then hold onto your hats.

Fluffy, have you spoken with Paul at anystage?
    Askier, I'd also enocurage you to speak with Paul RE development plans, really enjoyed the chat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.