LEG 9.09% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

Well i'm extremely glad i sold out. I pointed out in their...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Well i'm extremely glad i sold out. I pointed out in their announcements in a previous post that they hadn't found anything substantial. Their strike zones they were targeting have not hit a mine viable resource and are currently drilling outside and exploring new areas.

Anyhow here we are, no closer to a "discovery" and looking less and less likely as each announcement goes on. People on here talking about this guy sounding confident and that guy made money elsewhere is laughable (No offense intended). If that's what you guys want to gamble your hard earned cash on then go ahead. But this thread has become a complete echo chamber of unfounded positivity and that doesn't help anyone.

Rougly 2 years of cash left at current burn rate (not a bad thing at this stage just a fact)
    Announcement have been getting worse since the pump back in march.
    The last 3 assay result announcements have been down days for the stock, this tells us the market is not happy about the lack of findings.
    Really troubling is the 310m market cap for a stock that currently has not produced any concrete results.
    Diamond drill holes 7 and 8 were what pushed this stock higher. The infill around these holes are complete and no resource! Also they are now drilling 200m to the north of these holes. The optimism will continue to dwindle as we can clearly see in the share price.

That last point leads me to the issue of the stock chart. It's doing exactly as expected. Slowly fading away as this stock doesn't produce results. It's broken the accumulation zone at 12.5 and there is a little support at 11.5. It's looking more and more likely it'll be back to 10c and then to fill the large gap which will be sub 7c.

As always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $34.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $6.011K 552.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44006 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 417326 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.