BCM 5.88% 1.6¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

States of matter are to do with the chemical bonds i.e. the...

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    States of matter are to do with the chemical bonds i.e. the electrons. The electrons interact at much lower energy levels, as in, the infrared and visible spectrum of light (for example, solar panels (electrons are dislodged by predominantly visible light to cause an electric current to flow), the 'greenhouse effect' that causes climate change (visible light is re-emitted by the surface of the earth as infrared radiation that is trapped by GHGs and heats the atmosphere), colours of different materials (caused by electron interactions with photons in the visible spectrum) etc etc).

It's the atomic nuclei that are excited by high-energy X-rays. These X-rays pass through most matter (as we all know, hence why we get X-rayed to see what is going on inside our bodies) and excite the atomic nuclei which absorb and emit much higher energy photons. Any 'fourth state of matter' won't mean diddly squat to a high-energy X-ray photon. The atomic nuclei will still be there and will be excited by photons of the same energy levels.

We haven't seen the results of any photon assays so we are just speculating here.
    Last edited by butcherboy: 10/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $13.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $5.894K 368.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224848 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 6106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.