AVW 0.00% 0.1¢ avira resources ltd

It's interesting to me that an update of this nature has...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    It's interesting to me that an update of this nature has received no commentary (pos+ or neg-) from holders (or even from detractors). This would suggest that there is no interest, or perhaps that we can't be bothered commenting as it holds no value.

At the current market there is nowhere for this share price to go but up. It can mark time for an extended period until it runs out of buyers willing to invest (even at the current price) and sellers willing (exasperated or disillusioned enough) to sell. The buyers relying on any news at all bumping the price by the smallest margin (albeit providing a 100 percent return on their investment) and the sellers simply giving up and walking away with a tax loss (despite such news prompting more sales to meet the, current - and seemingly consistent -, 36 buyer market).

I've ridden the new energy wave through its highs (and been dumb enough to not bail out at pricing level I originally set for my exit) and am still riding the outgoing tide (hardly a wave now) through the trough.

I doubt that senior management in any company spend their valuable time reading commentary in these fora, but when we (as shareholders) lose interest, can we blame management for not assuming any level of urgency (or even mild interest) in progressing to operations. Senior management incentives are (and probably will always be) a point of contention but salaries provide a safety net that investors simply don't have. On the other side of the coin the incentives take first bite of improvements in share value before investors begin to profit.

I'd better stop now before my hobby-horse really gets away from me.

The bottom line is that at these market valuations the cost of selling shares is actually a valid concern, where sales of 20,000 shares go directly to transaction costs before any cashflow to the seller.

As investors, we can't lose any more in bankruptcy than in sales at current prices.

Bottom Drawer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 6450000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.