BCM 0.00% 1.4¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Assay Update, page-49

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    I've randomly chosen this one, https://www.oreas.com/crm/oreas-278/, if you scroll down you will see the acceptable limits, so ave grade 4.99g/t Au and the 95% confidence limits are 4.94g/t and 5.04g/t, to put it simply 95% of the time the assay results must be in that range to have "passed". These confidence limits are determined by multiple laboratories running round robin QAQC runs on standards both internal and external and it is all collated to come up with the statistical analysis that is effectively a test of the precision and accuracy of the Laboratory. Some perform well, some not so well, typically dependent on the cost and turnaround you get from the lab, a lab that does grade control samples will be quick and dirty, but that is what you paid for.

The issue BBX has is they will not let anyone else use their secret sauce, and when they did try and use SGS, SGS pulverised the samples, but obviously declined the opportunity to do the analysis, for what reason we can only speculate. Therefore BBX cannot get an independent laboratory check on their technique, they keep hinting at talking to external labs, but considering they keep changing labs and it looks like they have settled on their own setup, which by the pictures is tragically comic, they can't even bother to get the pictures in focus....

I get the sense from the tone of recent announcements that Andre must be getting ready to throw in the towel, this is getting farcical and old blokes at the end of their career don't want to be defined by their last failure, especially something like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 664072 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 752367 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.