BCM 0.00% 1.4¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Sad Even M26 seems to have lost his care factor. this has been a...

1. 3,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Sad

Even M26 seems to have lost his care factor.

this has been a 7 year game. I dont blame Andre. All roads lead to the Competent Person who has signed off on all this rubbish from Brazil.

According to him its all real. The other Directors arent based in Brazil so what do they know. Its all just a story in his head.

since 2015 BBX have been putting out new releases that they have found magic metal and are just fine tuning the assay method to prove it all.

The Competent Person signed off on it all. Nearly a dozen labs, non existent pilot plants, IPT reports, changes of tack, excuses, being suspended it appears the "story" is running out of steam.

Andres latest release basically gives them carte blanche to basically say nothing for months if not years.

The wording actually rejects the notion to put any timelines, pushes a supposedly commercial process heading towards a JORC resource back into "R&D".

I personally believe the whole thing has been a load of manure from the start.

Any real discovery could've been independently assessed and checked by now. Any real desire to prove themselves right couldve been instigated 7 years ago. Dont give me the IP BS. thats no excuse. All companies use independent verification of met, resources etc.

The reason it hasnt, is in my opinion, because the basic premise is false. There are no magic ionic, invisible, unknown to science mysterious metals. I believe this started off as a small load of BS and grew bigger as there was no way of backing out.

Lets see if i am correct but with directors bailing and being even further away from ever proving these wild claims than ever in the last 7 years I reckon im right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $5.532K 380.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1098955 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.