CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I tend to agree with Gold Bunny.
    I'm not sure why they were so persistent in thinking it was open to the North and west, toward the edge of the EM anomaly. If you went off the EM anomaly alone with no drilling, you would say it was a NE dipping conductor. Combine that with MAD26, which is actually quite a good intersection (4m @ 4.26%) and you have a pretty strong case.
    It is so hard without actually looking at the core and the data yourself though as you are only being fed partial information. They must have had some pretty strong indicators in the core that it was trending westward.
    No update yet though which is disappointing. In my experience, DDH like to drill about 30m per shift which is about 60m per 24hr. I would assume they would be about finished that first hole by now and into the second one.
    I would assume they will be quick on it in the new year though to get this sussed out. It may be a spot patterned RC drillout of the conductor to fully define the ore zone.
    So keep your heads up guys. If these two holes don't result in a TH like everyone has been waiting for, its not the end of the world. Wait for all the assays to come back, downhole surveys and the announcement of a new drilling program and the hype will be well and truly back on. I can't see this getting back down to the 10-15c range. That kind of price is no longer logical with that 17m intersection. That would mean back to about $30mil MC which is far too low. I would expect about a 20c floor before the hype rolls on again in the new year but thats all just my opinion.
    Best of luck guys, its been a wild ride and I'm still holding strong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $33.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $223.3K 7.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3118998 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 94338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.