CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Assays Confirm Continuous High-Grade Lithium Mineralisation, page-7

1. 1,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 916
    James , this is very much a hotcopper post from you. You do know it’s actually impossible right now to even mention the word economic or talk about costs when we haven’t even completed 20 percent of drilling , done Metallurgical test work a SS a PFS amd. DFs . If grade is high enough you could actually mine 2-3 meters in certain situations .

Strike length and consistency are key and the widths are not even that thin. What are to comparing this too a 20 billion MC company ? We are a under 100 MC comoany and it’s step by step and doing very well. No one knows what we have as I said. I’m sure you know peg 17 Loooks the biggest of them all . We are in the worst markets we have seen in 14 years.

Mavis and Canada has huge potential . We wil see where we are in 24 months . This post isn’t really at you it’s to say hey , it’s tough to talk about economics when we are only 12 months into a project amd have so much to go. If you believe it’s not good that’s your opinion. This is mine .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.7K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8714133 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3948237 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.