ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

Ann: Assays Confirm Discovery, page-120

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    That is just a downright silly comparison ddzx, I really expected more from you!

Why not compare them after each had drilled ONE hole on the edge of their respective EM targets? Rather that ESR's one hole, against SIR's TWENTY ONE hole!

This discovery by ESR is really very significant by anyone's book, and the entire resource world here in OZ is standing by watching with massive interest. Will they do a SIR? I have no idea, but I remember laughing at SIR's first announcement, and dismissing it as inconsequential. The key was not the length of the intercept, but the geology, and the EM indicators, which I ignored at the time.

Everything I have seen so fast indicates a massive potential for a world class find, the EM results show this, and the mafic geology is absolutely spot on.

HOWEVER! While my sentiment is "buy", this really is just the first hole, and so really is still highly speculative. I have taken a position in the options that I am totally comfortable with. Happy to see what they end up finding, and see where this goes. For anyone not wishing to get in based on the first drill hole, I totally understand and respect, for the same reason.

Last edited by Tibbs: 04/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $379 75.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3322043 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10284984 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.