ESR 0.00% 0.5¢ estrella resources limited

Ann: Assays Confirm Discovery, page-268

1. 8,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    Regardless of a persons past history people can change. He has been cleared by ASIC to fullfill a role of being a company director.

I dont know the man, never spoken to him or anyone else in relation to him of his past or current status. If he can produce results being in charge of an exploration company, then that is all that matters of why we invest in a company for rewarding exploration results for an investment profit.

What is yours and others here discussing and preaching a persons history to DEMONISE, DEFAME, or CHARACTOR ASSINATION him for what.????????? Downramping and scaring away current or potential investors with this centre piece of discussion relating to the CEO of ESR seems to be for a purpose of lowering the SP for your own personal gain. I wouldnt say that yours or others participating in this discussion is of full intent of genuine discussion , broadcasting not only now but previous discussion to pass on further distrust on the CEO.

Be carefull, tread lightly or you could fall foul of HC or litigation by the CEO for defamation on what you post here.

I am just saying, not defending him but everyone has a benefit of the doubt and as for ASIC clearing him , I think they are convinced to that he is fit to be a Company Director. Silly if he is playing games.

My interpretation of when I saw the interview on the weekend relating to the STRAP YOURSELVES in section was that he and his team are very excited on what 30 produced and what the DHTEM is showing for what potential can be down there. ASSAYs were not received untill MONDAY when the TH was called so that rules out the strap yourselves in comment for good results. Further drilling to scale up the discovery hole 30 find to prove whats there and if so then we will need to be strapped in if its anywhere near what they think and being to akin like SIR was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.796M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8387694 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 265038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.14am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.