BML 4.76% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Assays Confirm Drilling Success at Sorby Hills, page-202

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    In this reply and the last it is clear to me you are not reading what I say.
    Inept responses to bubbles they created got us to where we were when covid hit. Ill say it again, they had to print trillions in March 2020. But I'll also say again, they had started stealth QE in September 2019, because the economy was dependant on QE BEFORE covid turned up.... because they had allowed zombie corporations to not just survive, but have sky high share prices.
    At some point in the last 20 years the FED had to clear out the dead wood, they didnt. Instead they gave the big players unlimited debt at 0%, which in turn adversely affected the 'mum and pop' businesses ability to compete with the big boys.
    Don't think for a second the FED saved small business, they have continually crushed small businesses through their policies.
    Eventually this Frankenstein of an economy will implode, not in spite of the FED... because of the FED!!! If they had only allowed it some time after 2008, the global economy would have been in great shape when covid hit. Do you think they would have had to increase the money in circulation by 27% if the economy was healthy?
    On a side not, they inject $3, for every $1 lost through the covid meltdown, families on the dole in America were getting more than they could have got working. Why would they do that? Dude... they wanted this tidal wave of inflation, and now they will 'pretend' it's transitory until it's to late to reign it in. I look foward to debating you on FED policy in 6 month time when everyone realises that inflation isn't transitory and these geniuses at the FED had waited way to long to react.
    Then, when all these bubble implode, even people like you will be critical of the FED, but only because MSM will be telling you to be critical of the FED. The FED will be the fall guy!!
    Then the same globalists that gave us the FED will have a new model as our saviour!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $109.6K 998.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 325659 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 84227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.