BML 4.17% 11.5¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Assays Confirm Drilling Success at Sorby Hills, page-41

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    It's not a BML thing, all these higher risk miners are experiencing low buyers right now. It is likely the lockdowns affecting the mindset of people. There are still people selling BML at least which to me indicates we have further to drop before the floor is seen. It is likely the group that pushed that report selling down to just above what they got in for which was around 36-38 cents. So I wouldn't be surprised if we see down to 32c soon based on low buyers and people exiting for lockdown and other reasons.

Right now we have till December before silver starts to kick off IMO. There are some signs that silver may hit 30 USD in September but I'm not sold on that yet, but I also don't want it to be the case as I'm about to make large purchases so maybe I am biased there.

It all depends on your mindset. I'm certain that silver and BML will do well in the near future so if the short term price is crushed it makes me happy because I am buying more soon. If you are broke and desperate and need high SP for your sanity I guess it is very troubling but in the end we are all responsible for our own decisions, be that good or bad ones. I have a very good feeling for the long holders here that they will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.