SGQ 3.33% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

@mulac1 7 metres at 0.175% Ni at over 400m depth, and you think...

1. 8,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8141
    @mulac1 7 metres at 0.175% Ni at over 400m depth, and you think it is relevant??

Exactly how is that low grade worth lifting up to the surface?? The fact is without that low grade part, the 4m of semi massive to massive sulphides at over 400m deep are just another small isolated pod or vein of mineralisation, useless by itself, but averaging it out with the massive sulphides over the full 11 metres sounded more impressive than it is.

@mulac1 ..."There are very high ni/cu grades in this intrusive system which may well connect to even better intersections at depth. "

Except they don't bother extending the holes a long way past the mineralisation to try and prove this up. I would have thought if they really thought this about this pod, they would drill along the angle of the ultramafics to 800-1000m, then run DHEM along the full length.

They have failed to do this on every occasion, which means to me they are not confident of mineralisation deeper along the dip of ultramafics. Words might say they are confident of deeper mineralisation, but the actions don't match the rhetoric.

In a few months they will poke another hole or 2 here and there along the strike of the ultramafics and probably hit another small pod or 2, hundreds of metres from any other mineralisation.

Not once have they planned an immediate drill out at set spacings to try and prove up any continuity in mineralisation. For instance in today's announcement, no mention of planning a drilling campaign along strike or down dip at set distances (like 50m apart), to test for continuity. IMHO it's because after 390 odd holes they know there is no continuity, and drilling away from an EM conductor becomes an instant duster, just like hole MAD202.

I'm sure the DHEM at MAD202 will find some nice (small) conductors, and give hope for the next cap raise.

At least the Paterson is a wildcard with their drilling, so some hope for shareholders.

Eventually some shareholders might get stuck into management about doing some drilling on the 100% owned land in the Cathedrals, again IMHO they couldn't do any worse than the last 10 drilling campaigns in the Mt Alexander area, and 100% owned tenements are much better bang for buck if they do find something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $38.36K 1.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 763080 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 173605 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.