SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hi Dazed, my comment should have had context relative to it...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi Dazed, my comment should have had context relative to it being an assay result only. The company provided a schematic log between 335.5 to 344.57m

This is a schematic of the drill core and the assay results and has in my view been properly reported.

We can see that from 333.5m to 337m there is leuconorite with minor disseminated disseminated sulphides and from 337m to about 342m, there is **bronite with increasing disemminated sulphides increasing to **bronite with matrix sulphide.

In relation to these sections, the company stated"

"The geology and mineralisation display a largely preserved section of a mineralised intrusive unit. Classic
    intrusive features are observed including the presence of leuconorite and **bronorite which are known to
    host major intrusive nickel sulphide deposits in Western Australia."

In relation to the section from 342m to 345.57m they said:

"The nickel-copper sulphide mineralisation increases in volume towards the basal contact, with massive
    sulphides on the contact, and represents a textbook profile for preserved nickel sulphide deposits."

It is the context of the above that I posted that the disseminated meterage should not be discounted. In fact, it can't be discounted ..its an assay report.

I think we both agree that the result of MAD 199 does confirm further continuation of relevant sulphide material in the locality and I look forward to news of further drilling.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $26.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $107 4.108K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 547513 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 424045 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.