SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Pattersons is RC drilling so will wait for assays although may...

1. 1,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    Pattersons is RC drilling so will wait for assays although may happen earlier. Got no idea whats going on with Canada and why the delays (although i think it will be good and a game changer for SGQ. I believe there is plenty mineralisation and grades look unbelievably good and shallow as shown in announcements)... I know JP wants to take SGQ to become a miner its always been his philosophy and direction for the company. Its frustratingly slow but i now honestly believe things will change this financial year and have potential to become a real powerhouse if management play their cards right. They should become self funded from mining the shallow mineralization and no more cap raises required then drill Pattersons using this money and the Mt Alexander deep mineralization turning SGQ into potentially a very big player and a mid tier miner. This is my putting together of the puzzle that is SGQ. i think the pieces are now being placed into position so i have bought a bigger piece of the pie now SGQ is cashed up and very cheap as the opportunity has arisen for management to place the pieces together for this company to be what its destined to be.... gltah all imo dyor. Not advice but it is my honest opinion and my viewpoint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.765K 70.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282712 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 167447 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.