WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

Agree 100% here. Imagine they did nothing at all with this...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Agree 100% here. Imagine they did nothing at all with this potential. I still think we're sitting on some significant Li resources, if this is what we have at the surface alone. This area is one of the world's biggest deposits of Lithium. I think the next round of announcements will make sellers regret.

I think the only critique I'd see is that : the market doesn't seem sophisticated enough to understand that drilling 50m deep doesn't tell you exactly what resources you have, so it wasn't a great idea to put in a TH with those results,

or; the messaging to the market could have been dumbed down a little to the effect of 'Shallow drill assay results indicative of significant potential further below, more drilling to explore this opportunity has commenced'. But the market read this as 'these are our drill results'.

Market messaging could be tweaked a little - and I think these guys are too honest. Most big players will dangle a huge carrot and use clever phrasing. Maybe, to appeal to the masses, they need to adopt this approach.
    Last edited by Kerbifer: 09/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.