WIN 6.25% 3.4¢ win metals ltd

Yeah, your right. The rest of the market is getting smashed, I'm...

1. 4,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1655
    Yeah, your right. The rest of the market is getting smashed, I'm surprised at how well this is holding up.

Hopefully, this time next year WIN should be production ready. So 2023 should be a better year for us.

Considering WIN could make anywhere from $20 million to $68 million+ profits from Armstrong alone, an 11,500t Ni deposit. What kind of profits could WIN make from Widgie 3, Widgie Townsite & Gillet? A combined potential resource size of 70,800t Ni.

The scoping study used a spot price between $18.5K/t to $22K/t, but the current nickel price is $28K/t. The current exchange rate is now at 68 cents, the upper range of their assumption below.

Add to that another 8 deposits still to investigate further. This point can't be stressed enough, IMO. There's still so much more to explore!

Plus, there are multiple prospects for more nickel & the possibility of other byproduct metals, given the assays that have already been released to the market.

Then add lithium.

WIDGIE NICKEL LIMITED (ASX:WIN) - Ann: Assays Confirm High Grade Lithium Discovery at Faraday, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

WIDGIE NICKEL LIMITED (ASX:WIN) - Ann: Euroz Hartleys Lithium Day Presentation, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

Below is the current nickel price.

Below is the current spod price. Mind you, this is spod at 6%. If WIN is just going to pull it out of the ground & throw it straight onto a bulk carrier, then the price would be considerably less. But the lithium deposit would be less expensive to develop, so it's a tradeoff. It's still money in the back pocket for shareholders.

Spodumene Concentrate(6%,CIF China) today | New Energy | SMM - China Metal Market

The below quote from Steve says it all.

If Steve thinks there's blue sky potential just for Gillett. What about the rest of the tenement?

WIDGIE NICKEL LIMITED (ASX:WIN) - Ann: High Grade Results Provide Confidence of Growth at Gillett, 65320753, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

WIDGIE NICKEL LIMITED (ASX:WIN) - Ann: Widgie Nickel Annual Report 2022, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

WIDGIE NICKEL LIMITED (ASX:WIN) - Ann: Scoping Study Highlights Potential of Armstrong Mine, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

WIDGIE NICKEL LIMITED (ASX:WIN) - Ann: Euroz Conference Presentation, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

Personally, I see nothing but good news ahead for WIN, with many assays still due. It would be nice to hear some news on the off-take front. Perhaps that would wake the market up more? Yes, we have nickel, gold, lithium & more. But we don't have any customers to sell to yet.

I know I probably sound like a broken record on here with all my posts, but I think it's important to remember the big picture.

Merry Xmas everyone & good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $11.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $2.787K 80.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 210000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 127462 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.