BML 4.17% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

Ann: Assays Confirm Impressive Grades at Beta, page-29

1. 11,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4679
    V, good pick up! I have been saying this for months now. The DFS release, offtakes and finance news will be perfectly timed for the perfect storm of higher commodity prices for our target minerals. Patience will pay off and all long term holders will be extremely well rewarded IMO.

Right now, some of us may be in the red. Yes it’s frustrating but it won’t go on for much longer. Instead of selling at a 2 or 3x profit, from a rush job, we will be selling at 10 or 20x profits thanks to these constructive and well planned delays. It might not be great for the impatient traders but for the rest of us it will pay off big time.

The longer it drags out, the more it weeds out the impatient traders and brings in more long minded investors. Especially those searching for a bargain at current prices. I expect the share price to get to 40c plus in anticipation of the DFS in the coming months imo. Potentially even higher if commodity prices go from strength to strength. Lead prices around current levels and silver above $30usd and this stock will be above 50c prior to the big announcement flow imo. No way I am selling out in the next few years even if we hit $1 plus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.004(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $23.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $31.92K 327.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37782 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 302316 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.