RAG 0.00% 1.7¢ ragnar metals limited

I’ve been quietly in this for a while. Sweden was my second home...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I’ve been quietly in this for a while. Sweden was my second home as a young bloke.. we had a guy we called Uncle Ragnar over the field who I really liked so this stock was always going to appeal to me.
    Plus the low MC , cash in bank and prospectively of the site.
    Mining has a long and strong history in Sweden but like here ( Aust) in many cases the old timers ( in Sweden’s case sometimes real old timers ie Vikings) left a lot more than they mined. Especially at depth.
    Sweden of today has a strong tech and mining friendly culture, is leaps ahead of most on battery tech/metals, is educated, hard working and reliable.
    If a Swedish individual or organisation say they are going to do something it will be done. On time and budget as a rule.
    A great place to do business.
    The fact the site is in the centre/ south is handy as the climate is more hospitable.
    This might be/ sounds to me to be in all likelihood quite a large valuable discovery.
    Given a commercial discovery local, ethically sourced minerals will achieve a premium.. Swedes are prepared to pay to do the right thing, in this case sourcing low mile ethical local cobalt, nickel etc for the booming Scandinavian battery industry.
    You Could not be discovering these sorts of metals in a better time and place... Northvolt is expanding to the north.. every second car sold nowadays in Scandinavia is an EV, a perfect time for local Nickel Cobalt or Copper discoveries.

Skit bra Ragnar, kom igen!

(Bloody well done Ragnar, keep it up!)
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 12/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.058M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $662 38.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 50966
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
RAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.