RAG 0.00% 1.7¢ ragnar metals limited

Its already plus degree maximums or 10-12C most days and only...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Its already plus degree maximums or 10-12C most days and only brief minus some nights 0 to minus 3 in Stockholm.

We are close to the capital so will only have very slightly colder weather ( being inland). Except for the fact management will have been waiting for these drill results to really target the next lot of drilling we could have already started drilling. (So I expect a start again early this season.. May at the latest I would be hoping).

Plus 10 in the day and minus two at night is a picnic...
    I remember a February in northern Sweden it didn’t get above minus 20! Day or night ..well the brief 2 hours of day we had...

So this is around the start of spring in Southern Sweden. The days get noticeably longer, leaf buds start to show on the trees, the snow all melts away and people start looking noticeably happier! Ha ha!

Granmuren comes from two words and translates as Birch (the tree type) wall.
    So I’m guessing it is or was heavily covered in Birch forrest. Nearly all Sweden seems covered in forrest of one kind or another and if not then covered in lakes.
    Its a stunning place.

This is the heartland of Sweden’s traditional mining district, but you wouldn’t know it. You won’t see the old mines for the trees!

Its nice and close to the capital and several other major southern cities and towns. No mining camps needed, this would be a drive in drive out operation.

For those who haven’t been Sweden has a very high standard of living and great ( better than here) roads, rail and power networks.

We have better weather ( much better) which is hard to beat but I have very fond memories of long summer days and some very good times living, working, studying and partying as a young fella in Sverige (Sweden).

If you are going to be an ASX listed mining company developing battery metal targets well Australia, Sweden/ Norway/ Finland, Canada, USA these are all Top 10 places to be..

All have great infrastructure and all have a can do positive attitude to mining.

This is a really exciting developing and possibly extremely lucrative exploration/ mining venture and still very much under the radar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.058M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $662 38.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 323689 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.