CCZ 16.7% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: Assays Confirm Major Copper Discovery at Big One Deposit, page-37

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Hey @ddzx

The deposit at The Big One is approaching vertical. It seems that the system is largely intact and quite like a classical model for these things. The potential scale comes from being open at depth (essentially untested so far) and also in length - drill campaign is only part way along testing how wide the vertical system is. Unfortunately management didn't get the campaign started early enough to beat the wet (a source of some disgruntlement in here).

The important thing for holders, at least for me, is that we think we have confirmation that this system is more than just the small scale supergene pod deposits that we already knew we had. I certainly won't be selling, there are a lot of stories to test out at Mt Oxide with 8 separate sites with strong indications of mineralisation - notably including Arya, with magnetic anomalies of such scale that, if mineralised, theoretically might be the 2nd largest discovery in QLD in 50 years. That's pure spec but if it comes off in this year when copper is starting to boil then I won't want to be off the train.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.497M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $743 148.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1106435 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3984328 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.