CCZ 0.00% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

Ann: Assays Confirm Major Copper Discovery at Big One Deposit, page-44

1. 4,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3908
    Well - long time coming but the results were worth waiting for and are reasonably good for a first time drilled in 20+ years. But I hate to be "that guy" but investors should temper some of the initial enthusiasm when they see the results plotted up in plan and section view, there are two obvious screaming high grade intercepts in holes 301 and 303 but once you look past them its a bit of an ordinary bunch of drill intercepts in grade and width past that.

Looking at the map view, and the CCZ supplied picture of the old historic workings - its strongly suggestive (even looking at the nature of the surface workings) that holes 301 and 303 have hit a localised blow out in width and grade of what seemed to be a simple linear tabular orebody at first glance, its just a guess, but maybe some sort of steeply plunging fold has controlled mineralisation and its possible that it could be steeply plunging to the SSW, or South? No decent ore grades to be seen in holes 303, 304 or 211 on that section. A deeper hole drilled behind hole 309 might solve that question.
    ScreenHunter145m.jpg

And looking at the cross section view, look at the variation in widths of the orebody in that section, pretty typical in Cloncurry style structural controlled ISCG deposits so this thing isn't quite as tabular and predictable as I had hoped. Still worth follow up drilling though.

ScreenHunter 146.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.