KFM 0.00% 6.1¢ kingfisher mining ltd

Ann: Assays from MW7 Confirm Another High Grade REE Discovery, page-52

1. 2,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    probably also worth bearing in mind that unless you deal directly with an institutional trading desk then you are a “retail” investor. Section 708 details what’s required to be classified as “sophisticated” by your bank or accountant however the big brokers deal with far larger sums so although you can be listed as Sophisticated by a broker they will still keep your account at a retail level. Wholesale transactions are the basis of derivatives and generally speaking lines of $250k are a minimum level. If you’re moving $1m lines of BHP etc in and out of structured positions with a big broker like Citi or Credit Suisse then you’re probably an actual wholesale investor. At that level the way tax plays out and other considerations around liquidity etc are such that you just would not waste your time trying to muck around with mining specs.

long story short again.. (I say that a lot so it’s not a personal thing) most of the s708 people who took up a capital raise are just punters with a bigger bank balance but basically trade like a kid with an IG or superhero account. I really wouldn’t read much into what’s going on in the trades of KFM. The one to watch for is the good old 3 x 1 share trades by a particular brokers algorithmic platform. That thing is REALLY annoying on these stocks, when it turns up start watching the closing auction to see the better focused guys coming in at the end of the day when that bot isn’t able to function.

lots of “market manipulation” is just someone who knows what they are doing up against people who are out of their depth.

sorry to bang in about this topic but it just gets under my skin a bit. I’m not trying to start a keyboard fight just making sure that information is accurate. Good luck mate and hopefully we all make some good money from KFM!!
    Last edited by dunnomuch: 30/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.276M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15998 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 25657 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.