ESR 11.1% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

Yep and solid plans for next 6 months drilling 3 sites....

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Yep and solid plans for next 6 months drilling 3 sites. Interesting that want to extend depth on northern program to match magma flow.

i remember a post around SIR and the video where significant and economic hits could have been found by continuing an extra X metres down 12 months prior. There is a reason they want to upgrade the RC, very good results, wedge holes being drilled, assays pending, future holes in direction of flow.

2 weeks rest coming up for a few weeks and delays in lab work still an issue. In another 6 months, would be disappointed if not well north of today's price, bottom or not.

All this is to help map the resource for future deeps but all with the hope and tempered belief, could strike some widths that put smile on their faces.

All this without Spargo and MXR had some good press there too.

POS need us to walk the walk too. They and AOU not having good time. I also ditched SGQ a while back and glad I did. Stuck with the local lads and am sticking with Ni. I backed GXY and PLS around 18months ago at great entry prices but no conviction to hold. Story made sense though. It does with Ni and while ESR has long way to go, surely it is ticking some boxes as a micro explorer.

Best handle on here to I reckon just about PG.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.25K 300.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2829374 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4124039 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.