CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

Ann: Assays Received For The Ryberg Polymetallic Project, page-10

1. 3,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    First up, I suggest this template mineral grading gauge might be worth taking a copy of for future reference.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4867/4867137-cfe1f8737eb2b14f06abf6b9058de300.jpg

It's highly unlikely an initial drill program will hit a mother lode,devoutly though that may be wished. Only 3.5ks out of 50ks or so, have been tested in this particular area of the Miki dyke i.e 7%. How far the established Bliklippen resources extend, we'll get an idea early next month.
    Not being a geo, I try and translate the 'geospeak' into terms I can relate to.These results tell us so far, level of mineralisation is low grade with an occasional spike into medium grade within that 7%. But it's providing clues, or picking up a trail,to the source, or sources of the mineralisation.The hope is, the grades improve and are broad,deep and long enough to be economically viable.
    However,as they say above it's "not only the grade that counts....there are a lot of profitable mining operations around the world which are developing low to medium grade ore.."
    On the other matter of the dispute with the drilling contractor, if Cartwright tried to take advantage of the high demand for drilling services by trying to screw the company with extortionate fees, then the BoD acted in our best interests by refusing to pay. Plaudits to them if that was the case.
    To me, Greenland falls into the category of 'steady as she goes'.
    I do tend to agree with those who reckon the 'pickings' are better at home in the immediate future.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $598 597.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 31483312 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 46957719 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.