TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Much to like in this announcement - "Visual inspection of ore at...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Much to like in this announcement -
    "Visual inspection of ore at surface indicates very large in situ flake size, which will be subject to metallurgical test work in the current quarter."
    "It is anticipated that a maiden Mineral Resource will be reported for T16 during Q1 2017".
    "In addition, Triton is working to upgrade part of the existing T12 Inferred Mineral Resource [14.9Mt at 5.4% TGC for 798,000t of contained graphite, see ASX announcement, 17 May 2016] to an Indicated category."
    As well as commencing the wet season ecological surveys. Hemmo raised some very good points at the AGM re commencing wet season studies, I doubt PC would want to face that sort of grilling again.
    Grades of 5% with predominantly very large - jumbo flake are considered good, it's very encouraging to see higher grades.
    We've yet to see actual flake distributions but it appears the company is moving quickly so may see them plus more assay results soon, in any case in the T16 maiden JORC due this quarter.
    Omega Man I don't think we can call it Kenmare flake, the old mine is around 13km away and likely different geology. I'm dreamin' it will be better than Kenmare...
    Google Earth view of T16 area. Reported drill hole markers in red.
    Ancuabe T16.jpg   
    Formation dips to the north-west, the G is closer to surface in the south-east, holes 27 & 28.
    Good start to the year anyway, happy new year all and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.