KNG 21.6% 22.5¢ kingsland minerals ltd

From what I can work out from limited research it is pretty much...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    From what I can work out from limited research it is pretty much always mined as a byproduct and at low grades... probably not a stretch to see Gallium prices double or triple in the next 10 years if demand increases as it seems to be used increasingly in high-tech products.

If it can be liberated easily it would be a very strategic by-product and with the consistent grades over such thick intervals, it could bring quite a bit of value to the mineral assemblage at Leliyn as there doesn't seem to be many jorc resources out there.

https://pubs.usgs.gov/periodicals/mcs2021/mcs2021-gallium.pdf

"World Resources:
    5 Gallium occurs in very small concentrations in ores of other metals. Most gallium is produced as
    a byproduct of processing bauxite, and the remainder is produced from zinc-processing residues. The average
    gallium content of bauxite is 50 parts per million. U.S. bauxite deposits consist mainly of subeconomic resources that
    are not generally suitable for alumina production owing to their high silica content. Some domestic zinc ores contain
    up to 50 parts per million gallium and could be a significant resource, although no gallium is currently recovered from
    domestic ores. Gallium contained in world resources of bauxite is estimated to exceed 1 million tons, and a
    considerable quantity could be contained in world zinc resources. However, less than 10% of the gallium in bauxite
    and zinc resources is potentially recoverable."

Back in the KNGO options after today's announcement, seem like good value with a ex-date horizon of Oct 2026 imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.040(21.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 23.5¢ 19.5¢ $38.83K 180.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3530 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 44632 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.