MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Hi All I think this Ann is great ann for a couple of reason. 1....

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi All

I think this Ann is great ann for a couple of reason.

1. Including good results and detail update (& Summary) of prospects and progress
    2. Update on Cosmo visible gold (is under quality control - Company has received some preliminary results)
    3. Comment from Jason:
    "Assay turnaround still hampers our work, and I do sincerely apologise for this fact. However, we are drilling at highly prospective areas and look forward to continuing the good news flow" I personally felt that he is putting his words carefully and showing some respect to share holders which I like it.

IMO, I will take this Ann is very good and my fundamental is getting solid because of these types of Anns, I believe these results are accumulating (it's not going elsewhere)

However it seems Mr. Market wanted more and we should take the market reaction as is - I know it's hard but it is what it is.

Personally I am used to this reaction since last July Anns (Great result IMO but only +1 or +2 then back to square)

I think MCT is keep trying to break the wall and if they accumulate the results more and more then it will breakthrough the wall eventually.

Hopefully this Ann gets some attentions from IBs and Wholesale Investor because they are the main players. So I really hope I can see some big volumes today.

Volume is key.

If you are trader, you probably consider the daily SP movement especially right after the Ann however for the investors (like me), contents of Ann is more important however I hope we can break 0.014 today

All in my opinion and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 132530649 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 30193736 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.