CCZ 0.00% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

This is slightly changed wording along the lines of previously...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    This is slightly changed wording along the lines of previously worded reports, in other words, a pathetic repetition of what was said previously except here the numbers are slightly different. The results are what one would expect from a transition supergene/ oxidised environment. This is a simple shallow RC drilling exercise, it would have been nice to be told how many holes have been totally completed, how many holes will be drilled between now and the end of this drilling campaign, how many holes have been assayed, or if they are being processed, and whether we can expect assay results from the outstanding holes that were planned for this quarter's campaign's drilling and what is planned ahead for the next quarter, particularly whether diamond drilling rigs have been booked on standby to test the "Big One" prospect at depth, in light of the fact that rigs are at a premium and will continue to be so in 2021 and beyond. A drop of nearly 20% in the share price is a reflection of how weak the results are and how they have been perceived by the shareholders. I suppose it is still early days in the journey of this entire concept and I only hope progress releases improve.
    Cheers,
    Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.528K 421.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4423431 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 264402 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.