ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Kemenya, the more you type, the more people can understand your ability in this trading game. I have no issue with traders/investors/hotcoppers doing what they like with their money, it's just part of a learning process that we all want to do so we can safeguard our money. I just don't see it's a good idea to proclaim yourself to have nothing to learn from hotcopper. Hope we all can learn you your strategy. But for your information, we talked about $50-60 oil price couple of moons ago when oil was still below $40.

It's ok that the market reacted differently to one's view. May be you are right and the rest are not. It does sometimes.

STO doesn't want and preferably not to pay any tax for now and the near future, even if in term of real cash flow, they are still profitable. The other day, in my opinion, STO is not making loss, today it's a paper loss that they declare. I was wrong on that. However, it's not a loss from a wallet 6 months ago, it's just a declare that wallet has cash but no tax to be paid until it's fatter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.