AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Yes, the new management seem to be a little more decisive...

1. 1,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Yes, the new management seem to be a little more decisive lately. We were in a pretty bad place and drastic decisions needed to be made. We're currently selling off our non core assets, following the advice of the auditor as per our annual and half annual reports, and I was hoping it would never come to that, but there you go. In today's announcement they mention that they're in discussions re selling further assets. Not sure what they could be but Armour always impress me with their out of left field decisions so it could be anything.
    Interesting announcement from EEG this morning. Their commiting to their Carpentaria 1 well next to our tenements in the NT. Mid Sept spud date. Good news from our next door neighbours should be good news for us. Watch that well.
    We've got enough money now to last us until at least the end of the year, with well interventions to start in the next couple of months. Good outcomes (and if we can sell it), will hopefully provide better income for next year and should give our sp a boost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.