AO1 0.00% 0.1¢ assetowl limited

They clearly stuffed up the title, it says "Cost reduction in...

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    They clearly stuffed up the title, it says "Cost reduction in pirsee" and has a space in front of it.

The main news here is that SA/TAS/NT/ACT is now released. Keep in mind they previously mentioned they had to make changes to meet requirements for those markets, so that's why it's a meaningful release.

The second half of the release, which is about the cost reduction, is an absolutely nothing joke of an announcement. It might as well say "We are reducing costs", I'm seriously not impressed.

There are challenges in both the macro, but also the real estate and tech sectors specifically, what market conditions are you talking about? Do you mean people aren't using our product because they're not renting? That doesn't make sense immigration is now UP on COVID. Additionally, can you expand on the cost reductions, you making any attempt at reducing staffing costs because you're clearly not getting a good return on investment on the people you've invested in.

This product not being Direct to Consumer we don't get to actually see and use it as investors, and there's no app demos on the site you have to request a demo it's a bit of a joke.

This post hasn't even been fed into the Linkedin company page, but was previously https://www.linkedin.com/company/pirseeinspections/posts/ these guys are a joke, how hard is it to login and make a post on LinkedIn, you're meant to be a tech company and you're not leveraging the number one platform for business LinkedIn is very serious these days.

Expected a lot more out of this business after the Pirsee rebrand, but all I see is lipstick on a pig that is Assetowl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AO1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.