LBT 0.00% 1.3¢ lbt innovations limited

With verification, AZ have now committed and clearly like and...

1. 5,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1830
    With verification, AZ have now committed and clearly like and want the product and have started an initial roll out, and LBT now have forecast cashflows coming in, any sign that a second pharma is interested and a trial at least starts, the SP will begin to reflect more blue sky and the options will be converted, thus bringing in more funds for continued roll out. There could and is likely to be IMO, a period where there is some churn of any converted options, but not all would be sold. I think we are at the bottom of a significant upward swing, but trading this does not make much sense to me. The pull back today shows there are many who still may not believe the story, or with macro conditions taking a knock this week, just want cash in hand and saw the spike as a chance to get out. These holders need cleared out before there is any chance of this getting to 5c. It is just a waiting game now, because the hard work with AZ is complete and you would think that a second pharma would be easier to deal with because they will have all the answers to the questions AZ asked and so discussions should be swifter.

All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $26.40K 2.031M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3719985 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 639561 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.