LBT 3.03% 1.6¢ lbt innovations limited

Sure is. Quiet morning at work so here is a long oneCompletion...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Sure is. Quiet morning at work so here is a long one

Completion of that cycle would see the company at a m/cap of around $500m or about 20 times more than current value. Seems ridiculous from where it is right now, however these moves happen frequently, and its quite incredible how many companies you see with far less potential having moves up to $500m plus. The Astra Zeneca validation and initial order has changed everything. Its proven now our main competitor- humans, are no longer needed for this job. A $2.8bn market waits.

Now obviously need to see a few things happening to get there. For starters our cash balance at present will limit how far it can go up. Brent stated in that recent Share Cafe presentation "We aren't going to raise capital at the moment we have runway entering to the back end of 2025"......."Our internal plans are to push through to cash flow positive and that's what we are really laser focused in doing"

However, I do think regardless there will have to be a big raise in there somewhere to support a much higher m/cap. It would also be required for working capital for the potential of any big rollout orders. What shape or form it comes in will remain to be seen. Obviously now management and top shareholders are loaded to the eyeballs I assume they would want minimal dilution. So perhaps if there is a massive run in the share price on back of any one of a number of catalysts, taken in the form of either a big player/pharma/medical instruments conglomerate strategic investment which will not affect the free float would be preferable, or if a SPP then preferably around 5c or higher. It would also help if any big announcements came during intra-day trade thereby avoiding any gaps. Can then just target the first big gap at 6.8c

I listed those possible catalysts in a previous post. However I think the main ones could be:

- When the two large "top 10" pharmaceutical customers are named, as this hasn't occurred yet.
    - A further order from Astra Zeneca
    - Thermo Fisher have had a unit for 6 months assume doing their own validations and they have 36 manufacturing sites globally. So any subsequent orders from them

Also getting onto the minimal dilution with respect to Management shareholding at present. I recall listening to an very recent presentation where Brent said that management now own around 23% of the company. I don't even think that included exercise of options. So once these are fully exercised could be looking at somewhere closer to 35%. Then on top of that you have a supportive top 20.

I posted previously on the Management and only two major shareholder movements. They look to have close to 47% tied up and not sure how many outstanding options are theirs, which could make that figure higher. This once again doesn't even include other major holders

B Barnes - 1.4m shares last Annual Report now 98.7 m
    R Wilson- No shares last Annual Report now 20.3m
    D Hill (Viking BCM)- Wonder if related to APAS inventor Rhys Hill? He was CFO in 2014. Now back in a big way 9 months ago taking up a director position and 212.6m shares
    Richard Irving Green (Jatayco)- 266m shares - looks also to be associated with D Hill and Viking BCM as one of his other interest JTCA holds over 20% interest in Viking BMC
    M Matarazzo (unicore magnetic cores business)- 224m shares

@BennyTheBall also answered me in another post that APAS Instruments were manufactured by Planet Innovation who also have a strategic holding in LBT. Still wondering if these magnetic cores are a supplier of Planet Innovation.

Getting onto the wider technical, it looks as though we have already broken the 5 year downtrend and its now just in back test mode. It could remain like this if no news and until option expiry. So I will keep accumulating around here given the opportunity and funds available

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6388/6388608-2dad99596c1d56996988d16914efe5b9.jpg

Getting onto a more shorter technical. This is really fascinating to me. You'll often see on charts with massive moves a big volume spike, This can be months sometimes even years before the move. Some of these are just old fashioned pump and dumps whilst others are more meaningful. On Point 1 can see incredible volume , then on point 2 you can see how it was sold down however this is the interesting part. It was sold down on low volume. which usually means that volume was by and large accumulated. And if it was accumulated the VWAP would be easily be around 2c+ thereby being geared for distribution much higher up. Given that its occurred in march I will definitely looking for some clues in the next annual report top 20.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6388/6388622-8323a4969ad148847f75e7c9c0bcf996.jpg

Lastly Iv tried to be as accurate as possible in my calculations however if you see anything wrong or would like to add please comment. Have a good weekend everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $25.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $24.18K 1.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1728515 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 315000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.