ADR 0.00% 1.6¢ adherium limited

Ann: AstraZeneca selected Adherium Smartinhaler for its study, page-8

1. 7,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1122
    Not really@Christian Dyor I cast my net reasonably wide although water & alt energy are my big ones, for better or worse.

I got a few of these a few years back during covid, thinking 'lung function' monitoring might be a good place to be. I have watched it get smashed since with all sorts of crazy sh*t going on.

As soon as they started signing up a few trial contracts & SP did not improve, I started averaging down. When the AstraZ name popped up I got more interested & did a reasonable average down at 1.7 - 1.8c during the CR 'hold down' - artificial maybe ? Regal seem to be involved in so many stocks & are roughless money makes with zero morals or loyalty so thread carefully !!

Not a big holding at all but I did the same with TTT via my interest in A3D i.e. additive manufacturing. Had a few TTT at way to high a price but as soon as the big names started showing an interest I was in while the SP was still thrash under 2c. That is one of the better moves lately.

A bit like your heads up with LIT - MIN is a big name, they are there for a reason, although they dropped HZR & may do the same with LIT, just have to wait & see.

Mate I wish I had gone bigger on GHY when you mentioned them. Still a hero or zero but man if that flows .... watch out !!

Happy investing to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 264076 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 270368 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.