RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I see a bit of speculation around what ResApp's involvement...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I see a bit of speculation around what ResApp's involvement is/the technology specifically. I thought the Ann was quite clear, this isn't some new disease detection algorithm ResApp has developed (no lung cancer detection, who knows if this might be something they're working on behind the scenes but this is not it), neither are they providing them ResApp-Dx. It sounds like it's just a subset of the technology involved in ResApp-Dx (specifically cough detection, and likely the noise filtering parts too), they've then built into that a cloud reporting tool that tracks the patient's coughs and attaches a timestamp to each one. The market it says it addresses is the manual self-reporting or recording and identification process of coughs (whereas RAP have obviously automated that process).

AstraZeneca want to use this in their clinical trial that involves patients receiving lung cancer treatment (they might be trialing a new drug of their's, or maybe it could be other treatment practices, or it could be about patient monitoring, etc. who knows, but that's AstraZeneca's side of it). Either they want to use the cough detection tool as a measurement so they have that data point they can compare against/analyse in their study, or it might have a more key part in what they're working on (doesn't really hint as to which it could be other than they're working closely with each other).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.