RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Yes @Bloky thanks for posting mate. Im hoping the waterfall...

1. wop
    2,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Yes @Bloky thanks for posting mate. Im hoping the waterfall doesn't run dry with announcements and the news flow becomes a raging torrent sweeping all the down rampers and naysayers down river with positive news. Anyway really im maybe expecting SleepCheck this quarter to bring in more money than DX it would have to. Over winter i really don't know anyone thats had a cough or cold and just the AU market along with the IOS limitation wouldn't have provided anything meaningful in cough.

However i would like to see some commentary around how useful, accurate and wonderful our two online clients have found the tech. Also would like to see Android availability announced this week that would be great. I have a feeling that Euro deals are waiting on this.

Im sure we all have had this feeling of the corner being turned by RAP many times over the years only to be disappointed. But this time instead of the stalling and spluttering and running out of juice. The RAP twin turbo kick in hug the corner in second nice and tight drop the hammer and accelerate down the straight full gas and give us multiple 100% increases over the next few months. Feeling positive hope your all having a lovely Sunday.
    Last edited by wop: 25/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.