GNM 9.09% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: ASX Announcements - OHD & Monash Trials, page-106

1. 17,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    A couple of you are getting carried away as there appears to be some reasonable debate that you don't want to simply let go as someone else's opinion or research.

Our moderators are permitted to post on stock threads, but cannot moderate on threads where they post, or hold an interest in either direction.
    Don't take advantage of this, and show some respect please, as on reading I can see that jantimot has researched this in a way 90% of us would be unable to do.

If it's just a difference over terminology, get over it, and move along please, but don't gang up on someone because they're questioning something. Look at a range of stocks, and ask yourselves as investors whether you want a cosy ramp fest, or some serious discussions.
    If it's a cosy group chat, start an off topic chat thread, and leave the intellectuals to discuss.
    It sounds as if the company have clarified their process, so you know what you're dealing with? I don't know if that's the exact case, but that's what I have gleaned from a fairly brief read, so there should be no issues going forward.

Don't slay the moderators, who help to keep this place from being an undisciplined school yard please, and all have been normal posters such as the rest of you, but we've seen a fairness in them all that has encouraged us to ask them to assist the site.

I am going to close this thread now, so please start afresh, and discuss either the stock on stock threads, or technical analysis on charts threads.
    The choice is yours, but please, don't go off topic, and if you're going to attack others opinions, make it civil.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.696K 141.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 310435 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.