CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: ASX Approval Letter and Terms of ASX Waivers, page-149

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Oh, i never said they HAD to, was just saying some other companies had released why they were asking for the waiver that's all.

And it is only the terms of the waiver that must be released to market everything else is a courtesy.

I'm definitely not trying to stir an existing pot, long term hold, long term support, said it a billion times, doesn't mean i'll ever shy away from a tough question that needs answering.

It seems very clear to me the conditions of their relisting.

I'm 90% clear as to what they were asking to get a waiver for under 14.7 it's the 10% that i'm in the air about

I maintain respect for Neil over the time he's spent as a representative and have visually seen him accept a counter argument that he himself said he would try investigate and report back because it didn't add up for him.

Yes, some things have currently gone unanswered and some things have, i think the question have been asked enough at this point and now we have to wait for it all to come to fruition.

part of me wishes you could just put this entire thread on pause so no more comments can happen for another week and all see what happens.

At the end of the day somethings going to happen and it'll happen soon.

This will be my last comment on this post until the next announcement or development from management as this thread will/is be an endless circle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.