CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Write your reply hereMuch like the car industry, the...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659

Write your reply here

Much like the car industry, the manufacturer is going to play an important part - need to ensure that PP&E maintains longevity & works with regard to the volumes, seed type & scale-ability. I wouldn't release the information of best made items to competitors, purely to hinder their ability to provide comparable service.

I'd say the images on the HHC are stock images. They've been there since before the facility was completed - not the actual.

I'd love to be able to buy the $11,000 one and start a hulling business, but alas I don't imagine the machine will quite weigh up to expectation (it is Chinese after all, and they don't have a good track record in my book). There would be much consideration input into sourcing the machinery that has proven itself time & time again, with further capacity to incorporate in up-scaling & modifications made.

Also have to be tried & tested against seed origin. Not all grown is the same - all countries have their own uniqueness biggrin.png

Somewhat similar to the farming situation I'd say. Farmers have adapted each piece of machinery for different crop types throughout the ages & would be doing the same for hemp, notwithstanding potentially different machinery for different hemp varieties as well. There are categories within categories to deal with.. The IP is especially important imo as it's not one-size-fits-all.

Last edited by Luke164: 16/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.