RHK 0.00% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Email to ASIC -Dear ASIC,The heading of today's announcement...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

Email to ASIC -

Dear ASIC,The heading of today's announcement "ASX Approval to De-List (PDF)" is misleading. Flinders do not have ASX Approval to De-list, they only have approval to have a vote by shareholders to consider it. Currently that vote is by 'Ordinary Resolution’  This is formally done as a 'Special Resolution' as per the current Rules and Guidelines of ASIC and the ASX. Please have this address immediately.

I tried to contact Flinders Mines on five occasions today. On all five occasions I received a voice message with Mr McAdam name and a mobile number. I rang this mobile number and was connected to a voice message service with Mr McAdam’s name on it. I left a voice message asking for a return phone call on the mobile number given. Instead, some time later I received a text message. Please see attached. Would this be fair and reasonable behaviour towards their share holders? I suggest no. Very disappointing. 

Further into this I spoke to a gentleman by the name of Anuj from the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) who advised he agrees that this can be read as misleading and has made note of this for ASX to contact Flinders to change this announcement. Unfortunately Flinders are not contactable.Anuj mentioned a company CAN NOT make an announcement outside of their business hours.Please have this address immediately.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1391/1391591-e1856a9b626cfb6cbc31e793123e3020.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 89.0¢ 86.0¢ $15.33K 17.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9096 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.