CDX 10.0% 6.6¢ cardiex limited

Yes, even Quiltman has a holiday !All the best everyone for a...

1. 2,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2682
    Yes, even Quiltman has a holiday !
    All the best everyone for a great 2024, both in your investing and all your endeavours in 2024.

This came into my LinkedIn feed over the break ... people to avoid due to toxic behaviour - and the reason you need a holiday surrounded by positive, supportive loved ones.. The toxic behaviour has an impact on your well being, quality of life and relationships. On forums like this it is easy, use the IGNORE button. A bit more difficult in real life.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5857/5857659-f10f9d63ee779a526736b13fdec82ecc.jpg

On CDX, I reflect that 2023 was a year that started well, then went terribly pear shaped..

Late April 2023 , the FDA approved the PULSE device, and we had news of a >$10M clinical trial, underpinning cash moving forward.
    The upcoming NASDAQ listing bubbling along in the background, but with the above news, and re-assurance from Craig & Niall that NASDAQ was on track, I imagine we were all feeling pretty good as the SP went back above .40c in late April...

And then the quarterly was released a couple of days after the Pulse FDA news ... yep, another cash top-up would most likely be required before NASDAQ listing. Retail selling commenced, no doubt hoping to get back in at a lower CR price ... and things kept getting worse from there !

And then the remainder of the year was smashed by 2 pieces of news that has , quite literally, dropped the business to it's knees.

1. ) The $10M+ clinical trial was cancelled, after CardieX had already committed significant funds in servicing the contract. The Balance Sheet now looked like a wrecking ball, and we were going to court to recover the funds ( no certainty of a +ve result ).

2 ). The NASDAQ listing was pulled at the last minute after not garnering enough institutional interest ( the low MC and terrible Balance Sheet not helping ).

CardieX goes into a Trading Halt to avoid a retail exodus and decimation of the MC while they try to recover the situation.

In the meantime, business continues in the background, Pulse prepares for launch, Band development continues, Atcor business does deals and continues to build a strong clinical trial business.

So where do we sit moving into 2024.
    TBH, I'm in no rush to see CDX trading again and smashed by anxious retail investors.
    Let's wait until cash is sorted ( looks the the ASX is taking care of that - and I'm confident that the required $'s will be raised ), new Directors appointed and better governance in place, the Pulse has been placed in the hands of lead US customers and the ecosystem supporting the PULSE is complete. Maybe even news that the BAND is ready for FDA submission. The commentary on this months quarterly may give more insight into where we are up to on all of this.

Then we can head into 2024 with confidence, and hit a reset from late April, 2023.
    In the end, and with the benefit of hindsight, it most likely will be that CDX will recover to that late April 2023 SP of ~ .40c towards the end of 2024 ( DYOR, IMO of course ), 18 months to recover from 2 pretty significant setbacks. Those that get in at the CR price of .08c will do very well IMHO. Those of us who participated at .50c ( like myself ), licking our wounds, but almost back to all square ... but with the promise of an excellent 2025 as CONNEQT Band hits the market and CONNET Pulse proves it's business model.

The AGM was excellent, those there used the tech, saw the conviction from key management ( Josh, Mark & Catherine ) in the plans and activity set for PULSE and subsequently BAND.

I remain confident. I try to remain balanced, but I remained with a sentiment of "buy", so one should expect my bias to be +ve.
    If it was to change to "sell", I would simply exit this forum, and not remain and exhibit "toxic" behaviour.

Truly, GLTAH and the team at CardieX in 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.006(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 6.3¢ $53.89K 834.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95811 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 86407 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.5¢
  Change
0.006 ( 1.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.2¢ 125727
Last updated 15.30pm 21/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.