GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hey guys, i just off the phone with Henry (Six Degrees IR), a...

1. 2,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 912
    Hey guys, i just off the phone with Henry (Six Degrees IR), a very nice guy and very professional and willing to help (of coz within legal/regulation boundaries). As this week is about the last week before GMV's ASX delisting so thought i might give him a call this morning (found his number on Gmed website last night) trying to ask some questions if possible. Lucky the call got through the second time.
    Basically we are still in the blackout period so no information can be disclosed from the company other than already known. In the above post - "It is expected that the prospectus will be approved and issued prior to the delisting" can not be confirmed (due to blackout). Also as i was trying to be quick and short i believed Henry also mentioned 21st re delisting date (but forgot to double confirm with him as my mind was on other questions at the time), which will be tomorrow.
    However i did manage to confirm with Henry (twice) the following information (as i was asking why there is no info included in the lodged document regarding the newly announced/indicated IDTF hospital patient numbers for July, Aug and maybe Sept) :
    * The lodged latest GMV file at SEC is just Form F-1, not a Prospectus.
    * The new patient numbers/data will be in either an updated Form F-1 or in formal Prospectus.
    * The company is confident that its aim to list at Nasdaq in Q4 can be achieved.
    (I would suggest give Henry a quick call if you still have doubt)

My apologies if by any chance Henry sees this post as i forgot to ask his permission if i can post the short conversation at HC, but i guess as all the information are not sensitive (known information) and not personal/private (but between a share holder and a company representative), so hope it is ok.

(PS Henry did give a kind advice in the end on always taking information from HC with a pinch of salt ).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.