AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

You say:"that the response will be received by this Friday".The...

1. 5,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    You say:

"that the response will be received by this Friday".

The announcement says (my emphasis):

"Unless Animoca Brands can make a good case in its response to the Letter, ASX now proposes to remove the Company from the official list pursuant to listing rule 17.12 with effect on and from the commencement of trading on Friday, 6 March 2020.

As suggested by others, I would assume that the company has already made its case to the ASX should it wish to remain listed. I am suggesting that come Friday morning we may still not know the case the company has put to the ASX (if they have made one). Furthermore, even assuming that the company has put their case to the ASX, we still may not know the ASX determination come Friday morning if the ASX has not yet made finalised its determination because it is still considering the matter, possibly in consultation with the company.

In short, I am suggesting that come Friday morning, prior to commencement of trade, what we should know is whether the ASX has determined to delist or reinstate or alternatively we might be informed that the matter is unresolved and ongoing. Whether come Friday, the company's response to the ASX becomes known to the market is uncertain, especially if the matter remains undetermined by the ASX.

The reason I made my earlier comments was because some shareholders may think that the lodged Appendix 4E and the accompanying Chairman's letter may constitute the company's response to the ASX notice of delisting, which at face value it does not appear to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.