BKW 0.46% $26.05 brickworks limited

Ann: ASX Half Year Results Media Release HY Jan 2024, page-33

1. 2,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    me WPT, HDN CQR & flirted with CLW * (I got in cold feet a week later and sold..)
    Spent a bit of time studying their gearing levels hence the sell in CLW (Really a bit undecided there?)

(* There is nothing wrong with selling for a profit, you just need to declare it on your tax, then you are free to rebuy If you so change your mind. But, if you decide to sell and make a loss, don't claim It on your tax if you think you're gonna be back within a year. That's what I do with my tax).

I used to watch the share price for SOL/BKW very closely for a number of years. Because of this by BKW holdings dominated holdings in SOL (often BKW looked cheap. SOL rarely ever looked cheap - I think 10 years ago they once looked cheap? Cannot remember... )

After a decade+ I just say stuff it now generally and keep a solid waiting in both holdings.
    (Seriously I'll be 10 feet under before SOL is cheap again) now I just keep a solid weighing in both, Don't ever sell, rarely buy..
    solid = 5% for me

But I think BLW is not 'too bad' to create an opening position to add over the next decade.
    My personal thinking only DYOR.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.05
Change
-0.120(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $3.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.15 $26.28 $25.95 $7.782M 298.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 456 $26.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.12 891 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.