CYM 2.70% 3.6¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: ASX Investor Copper Day Presentation, page-41

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

The issue with the restart study is that they struggled under the ASX JORC code conditions to establish the heap leach resource. Probably fought tooth and nail to get that 135,000t included as it's not something australia is familiar with or any framework around this (retreating old heap leach pads etc)
    Props to Barry for getting this included and executing this albeit behind schedule.

As for Wayne, he is a top20 shareholder. Been here from the start supporting Barry as well as having the same role he has now, at Finders. He is well aware of the companies capabilities. However, he is obliged to make claims on what will be in the restart study only, at this stage.

Unfortunately for us, what will be included in the restart study, will have the 135,000t of heap leach. The sulphide material will be included, but with CYM making concentrate and not cathode. IMO.

We are also unfairly valued by what MLX done. Remember MLX did no met work for their heap leach and lacked an immense amount of other detail that CYM will be including. They had a lower copper price. Had already sunk a fair amount of capital in a project that brought them no success and shareholders were already unhappy and unconvinced moving forward.

patience is a virtue. It's my biggest holding and have missed some seriously good gains with dead money here. But i still remain extremely confident on the success of the company moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $54.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $15.41K 427.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 415164 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.