RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Hi Misfits,You're right, and this will happen. They would have a...

1. 2,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1678
    Hi Misfits,

You're right, and this will happen. They would have a legal process mapped out, with a delicate mix of announcing to us as soon as possible, while ensuring they do their due diligence to ensure the T&C's are appropriate for us, not just to our 20c, but when we are at $2 and need to exit the loan...

I have been Referring those around me to the four steps, refer part 1 and the bold sections for your question.

The funding process from my understanding.

1. They need to get all credit approvals. This is when they know that funding is in place. The board will only communicate once agreements are signed. Potentially we would be close to having credit approvals given that we are 17 days into May, hopefully the process with the ASX to communicate with shareholders is seamless.

2. They need to execute Conditions Precedent. They are already working on this from previous announcements.

3. They need to get shareholder approval (EGM), and a Financial Planning review for shareholders (similar to the vote on giving security to Noble).

4.Then we reach financial close. Production begins!

Last edited by Birchcorp: 17/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.